Create the Bath of Your Dreams
The bathroom is a sanctuary in your home – a space for privacy, primping, and even relaxation. Remodeling this space, be it a master bath, hallway bathroom, or powder room, increases your home’s value and is also an investment in your comfort. If you’re in the market for bathroom remodeling in Jacksonville, you’ve come to the right place.
Bathroom Remodeling in Jacksonville – Make It Your Own!
Your new bathroom should function the way you use it and give you that little “wow!” intake of breath every time you step through the door. A spacious and luxurious shower, soaking tub, custom-designed tile work, a beautiful sink and vanity, distinctive fixtures, new cabinetry, plentiful storage, layered lighting, and heated floors are all possible components in your new bathroom.
Visit our extensive bathroom portfolio for photos taken from actual projects. For additional ideas, come to our Design Center in Jacksonville where if you’d like, one of our designers can walk you through bathroom vignettes, products, designs and answer questions. Come experience how bathroom remodeling in Jacksonville should be done.
Knowing How You Will Use the Space Helps Designers Improve Functionality
- Who will use it? Is it a master bath for you alone, you and your mate, or should it accommodate the whole family? Is it a space for guests or children? Will someone with limited mobility use it now or in the future?
- Is individual space needed? Do you require one sink or two? Should dual sinks be completely separate or side-by-side? Are two medicine cabinets better than one?
- What amount of counter space is ideal? If you require additional counter space, will the current bathroom footprint allow it or do you need to find additional space?
- Shower, bath, or both? Do you want an enlarged shower with spa-like options? Will you sacrifice your tub for a larger shower or can your space fit both a shower and tub?
- How much storage will you use? Do you have a nearby linen closet or do you rely on your bathroom for storing towels, toiletries, medication, make-up, and cleaning supplies?
- What lighting is ideal? Applying cosmetics and shaving require bright light while relaxing in a soaking tub calls for soft lighting. A layered lighting plan should address your different needs.
- Aging in place? There are several universal design considerations to make for someone with limited mobility including safety bars, walk-in showers, wall-mounted sinks, wider doorways with paddle handles, and open floor space.
Cindy, Katrina, and Chuck were amazing –very knowledgeable and creative! Once designed, the BeeTree team was extraordinary in carrying out their work, timely and responsive. We would recommend them for any redesign and remodeling work, big or small.